A car service comprises of three main components:
- Vehicle Inspection
- Preventative maintenance for reliability and cost saving
- Oil and filter change
Advantages of Regular Services?
- To detect faults before they become a safety concern.
- To change engine oil before its lubricating properties are reduced too much by time, contamination and use.
- Sludge build up in engine oil galleries caused by lack of oil changes is a prime cause of early engine wear.
- To detect items that are wearing so they can be replaced before they fail causing inconvenience & expense.
- Best of all Regular Servicing can greatly extend the life of your engine and your car.
How often should my car be serviced?
The service interval best suited to your car will depend on a range of factors such as vehicle type, its age and the conditions under which it is driven. Generally we recommend an interval of 5,000 km or 6 months. A check of your car owner’s manual will generally verify this.