Anglomoil uses only virgin base oil sourced from ExxonMobil and Chevron, partnered Heat blending technology the benefits of this is detailed below.
Using virgin base oil and heat blending technology can be considered better for several reasons, especially in the context of lubricating oils and certain industrial applications. Here are some advantages of this approach:
1. Purity and Quality: Virgin base oil is oil that has not been used or previously processed, ensuring it is free from contaminants, impurities, and degradation products. This purity can result in higher-quality end products.
2. Consistency: Virgin base oil provides a consistent and predictable starting point for the blending process. This consistency is essential in industries where precise performance specifications are required.
3. Better Additive Performance: When virgin base oil is used, additives can be more effectively incorporated into the oil. Heat blending allows for thorough mixing, ensuring that additives are evenly distributed throughout the oil, enhancing their performance and longevity.
4. Reduced Contamination Risk: The use of virgin base oil minimizes the risk of cross-contamination with other oils or substances, which can occur when using recycled or used base oils.
5. Improved Oxidation Stability: Virgin base oils typically have better oxidation stability, which means they are less likely to break down and form harmful oxidation by-products that can reduce the oil’s performance and lifespan.
6. Enhanced Lubrication Properties: The combination of virgin base oil and heat blending technology can result in oils with superior lubricating properties, such as better viscosity control and thermal stability.
7. Extended Oil Life: High-quality virgin base oils combined with effective heat blending can extend the service life of lubricating oils, reducing the frequency of oil changes and associated maintenance costs.
8. Compliance with Standards: In certain industries, using virgin base oil and adhering to specific blending processes may be a regulatory requirement to meet industry standards and ensure product quality.
9. Reduced Environmental Impact: Virgin base oils may be sourced from environmentally responsible suppliers, and using heat blending technology can lead to more efficient production processes, reducing the environmental footprint.
10. Enhanced Product Performance: Ultimately, the use of virgin base oil and heat blending technology can result in oils that perform better, have improved wear protection, and are more reliable in critical applications.
However, it’s important to note that the choice between virgin base oil and recycled base oil depends on the specific application, cost considerations, and environmental concerns. In some cases, recycled base oils may be suitable and cost-effective, especially in less demanding applications. It’s essential to assess the requirements of the intended use and consult industry standards and guidelines when making this decision.